Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Treasure at the End of the Rainbow

Oh my...Sydney's blogging haha. Very unusual.

So, hello! The only reason why I created this blog is because I'm really bored here at home. Oh! and the thing is I'm feeling nocturnal. I'm most active at night and i sleep when the sun's up. Yeah, vampire-ish. Well, this is actually normal for me, I'm always like this during summer. My dad's getting mad at me for distorting my body clock. I can't help it! This is what happens when I'm bored and I'm too lazy to clean my stuff or to study for CET. There's time for that, but right now i want to enjoy summer (but I'm not).
I haven't seen the beach for soooo long. The last time i went to the beach was three years ago. ahhh...i have no life . :| Oh well my parents are really busy and i think i have to understand them. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment