Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ohhhriight!

We went to Glorietta to watch Twilight (10:30pm - 12:00am something). I was really disappointed. Argh, I super don't like Robert Pattinson as Edward, he's creepy. I wasn't kilig at all, Cea and I were more interested in the "11minute rule" of david. haha. The movie was funny though :)) and I liked the fight scene. Alice was such a cutie.

We ate in choices first, okay, we were in poverty. haha. We were really noisy and we were singing pa Les Mis songs. Ohhriight! Sawi, O.M.O (On My Own) video :P

David: safe?! :))

Went to Rustans > our tambayan. haha. Cea was looking for a Santa costume, cutie :). Saw a lot of adorable and disturbing stuff. Nicole, I forgot na your "hirits"! Saw Icia there! AHHH, rustans na nga lang may global warming pa, duuude, research paper haha. Dancing Elmo and Goober, very disturbing :| Exploring the deepest part of Rustans, haha walang tao :)) The glow in the dark shoes. Emo and malandi clothes for children, tsk tsk. :\. cribs!

Went to starbucks an hour before the movie. Cea was being...:|..i dunno, her "hirits" are so not like her :] you know the..."i wanna see you guys..." HAHA. We planned na the birthday celebrations, sooo excited :]


wushooo...

May mga Balak (I like this pic :P)

Bernice, Cea, Me, Nicole, and Alex

The glowing shoe

She's the only one who can do that in Rustans

Icia babes :]

Alex, me and Nicole

Bernice with her other family

No comments:

Post a Comment