Monday, December 22, 2008

Alternative Christmas '08

Leanne and I had to take care of two inseparable kids but this was the best alt. Christmas ever. I had so much fun taking care of those two and chasing them up and down the stairs. Leanna's partner was Abba and my partner was Pope (His real name is Juan Carlos but he told me that he wants to be a pope so people call him pope, cutie :''>). This year we had stations with our group, C5. The first station was Christmas card making. This was my card..

haha.. :|
Pope wasn't able to make me one 'coz i dunno, i think he didn't know what to write...yeah, he wasted more than 5 papers thinking of a design. But it's ok, at least he tried, haha.
ADR's kid was sooo talented ok! his card design was this...


...Sorry na. :) that's a nice card for such a small kid. Parehas silang magaling magdrawing . :P

Second station was the CatWalk. We had to choose one kid and dress her/him up with the materials provided. So the materials were crepe papers and newspapers.

Meet Ivy..she's so cute :)) with her bag (which icia and i made :P) She didn't win though...

He did...ahh the name's Alfred, i think :))

3rd station was the Christmas dance..yeah :P Abba (Leanne's kid) was soo into it.
4th station (the last one) Cookie making :)




















Pope with his cookie :) Abba with his cookie :)

So there! haha. fun! :) We had lunch then we gave them gifts...then, goodbye!






(i look stupid in this picture :| :)))
I love pope even though he doesn't like me (I think). haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment