Sunday, July 12, 2009

Shrek, where's far far away land?

I need a break. College is just TOXIC.

It really is. I don't even know how i survived these past few weeks. Thanks, time! for being fast. I'm exhausted. I just need a break. AWAY FROM EVERYTHING THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH COLLEGE. !!!

I give up on that DL dream of mine for this term. I'm positive that i won't make it even if i'm working really hard. ..uhh I'm failing chem. crap. :|

I so don't want to wear the uniform!! :(( hahaha :P
ohh yeah random kwento... while i was on my way to school last thursday, the strap of my glads broke. Good thing I brought slippers with me!!! and thanks to marga for lending me her shoes!! haha :P

I so know how to commute now!! awesoooommmee :> :> :>

Our pmsd presentation is the shizz...!! :> 9 classmates went to my house to film the pmsd vid :> it was fun! I want another one! hahahahah

k, til here only. I'm really tired and i'm sick :((

I BOUGHT LIKE THE FLOWING RIVER! YESHHH!!! ANOTHER PC BOOK!!

coffee jelly is so expensive but it's my new favorite drink in starbucks!! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment