Sunday, October 18, 2009

" I miss every page of my 1B life now where would i be this 2nd sem"

I got the title from cortado's status in facebook hahaha.

First sem of college finally over! Yep! that's right! 3 weeks without school :>
I know i won't make it to the dean's list but whatever... i gave my best shot and I'm happy :) although there are still moments when i remember those times when i was lazy to study and i chose sleeping over studying. :)) Next time, next time .. promise studying to the MAX na :)) :)) i will follow the guidelines i learned in pmsd. haha. I'm really excited for next sem! I know it'll be tougher and there's more stress but there are more nursing subjects and i think we get to have duties in the hospital/community :)


(is this our only IB pic? haha.)

I would like to thank my BSN 1B family for being there, for just the random tawanan and smiles. random hugs and random kwentuhans, goodmornings and goodbyes, random libres and kainans. (noticed the s? hahah). It's a shame we didn't all get to know each other... but the time spent together was worth it :) I will surely miss everyone :).



I'd also like to thank these people who made everything ok. You guys are the best! without you guys, ewan ko kung sang lupalop ng rtr ako mapupunta :)) haha. so thanks :) I know that next sem (if ever na ma-shuffle :() we'll have different barakadas, but just remember that you guys are the first AND THE FIRST WILL FOREVER BE THE BEST.

Marga, Aya, J, Arcee, Kaycee, John. I lalalalalove you guys..TO DEATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment