Thursday, November 5, 2009

Starbucks planner 2010





Thank you Mandee for tweeting about this last night. I've been waiting for the planner since the mid of october and now IT'S FINALLY OUT. Unfortunately, i have no picture of the planner since people are prohibited from taking pictures of the planner inside the SB stores. Is the planner pretty? well, for me it's okay. that's all i can say. It's pretty much the same as last year's except that the cover is somehow velvet-y..uhh you know how felt paper feels like when you touch it? yeah it's like that! =)) haha. It comes in three different covers (nope, not the colors)..I think the covers show the different stages of coffee-making. I'm not entirely sure. :| :)) Another thing that was changed was the layout. Remember how the past planners have horizontal spaces for each day? Now it's vertical, like the belle de jour power planner, only not as detailed. It's still simple and elegant. I prefer the horizontal one though. So, in order to get the planner you need to buy 9 holiday featured beverages (9 stickers) and 8 starbucks beverage of your choice 'cept for bottled beverages, water and fruit juices (8 stickers). That's 17 stickers! :> and i have good news! PEPPERMINT MOCHA IS BACK!!! I LOVE THIS ONE! :)) The planner includes discount coupons :> yey!

I;m so excited for Christmas! When i entered Starbucks awhile ago i felt like it was already Christmas! The red color and snowy decorations excite me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment