Monday, February 22, 2010

Passport # 14

Y!M status: will never become the responsible person i expected myself to be. oh well, life is good!

Nicolette Lim: i can relate! on your stat
Sydney Furio: hahah yeah
Nicolette Lim: walang nagbago eh hahaha
Sydney Furio: oo nga ehh leche yan!!
Nicolette Lim: i know! amp!!
Sydney Furio: like how you always tell yourself that tom you;'re gonna be responsible and you're gonna study no matter what and you're so excited to change but when tom comes it all fades away
Nicolette Lim: EXACTLY
Nicolette Lim: my life story ever since college started
Sydney Furio: true
Sydney Furio: hayyy nako!
Nicolette Lim: wahahaha
Nicolette Lim: friends talaga tayo!
Sydney Furio: syempre prends porever!1
Nicolette Lim: bffs!
Sydney Furio: 'fcourse, great minds think alike.
Nicolette Lim: yes yes


I find it really weird how I'm always excited about Change..but when the moment comes the excitement just flies away...so I lose that moment to become a better person. At the end of the day when I think about the "what ifs and I should'ves" and blame myself for all the regrets, I close my eyes and look forward to tom ... to make things better and to make up for the missed opportunities. Then Tom comes again and still...no changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment