Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Eclipse and The Alchemist

Yesterday I bought Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I was actually planning to buy all of the twilight series pero walang available na hardbound. I didn't want to buy the paperback edition because it easily gets dilapidated. However, the fully booked miss found a hardbound Eclipse. Thank You. I bought it together with Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist. I was super happy. When I got home, I felt really stupid for getting The Alchemist and not Veronika Decides to Die which I've been wanting to read since forever!! Oh well, I'll just buy that book next time and also Twilight and New Moon.

I just finished reading The Alchemist, by the way. It's really good and the ending's really funny, sorry, ang babaw pero it super made me smile. I'm planning to read it again but I don't see the connection of Narcissus with The Story of Santiago. Anyone who wants to tell me?

I've read Eclipse last year and the other two books of Stephanie Meyer. I know it's kind of like wasting money to buy Eclipse since I've read it but i love the story and I just want to have all the twilight series so I can read them over and over again. Oh, and I'm uber excited for the twilight movie. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment