Thursday, September 11, 2008

What's happening to me?

I failed Physics.Yes, I did and I can't get over it. I got the results yesterday and until now i'm still...mourning? hahha! I'm really depressed, Why do I have to fail it? Why now? I mean, I need high grades for first term coz schools might look at them. err, I hate physics! well, not just physics, I also got low scores in others especially lit. I didn't follow the instructions so I lost lots of points. I got low in math also but i really don't care coz I've accepted the fact that i'm never gonna get high in math since... forever. It's just not in my blood.
I'm just really hopoing for a high grade in pinoy so it can pull up the other subjects.
I'm really scared that I might be at the lower 25% of the bacth this term. Oh no...
why am I getting low scores...chemistry was harder last year but I didn't fail the TE. Physcis is so much easier but I freaking failed ahhh! stupid sci lab pendulum crap and modified true or false. :|

I'm gonna make a shirt with "I wanna stab (because this is the only word that rhymes with lab) physcis lab" print on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment