Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm supposed to be doing CLE reflections

This day was a roller coaster ride :)
Thank You English class for always inspiring me to live life to the fullest, haha. During English class today Mrs. Villalon asked us to write an affirmation to the person we would like to thank the most. I really grabbed this opportunity because I've been wanting to affirm the person i affirmed, haha. I super love her! I received two affirmations from the most unexpected people from my class. To P (feeling gossip girl, haha), I also love reviewing before math tests with you. You make me confident too. Thanks for believing in me, even if I'm not that good in math. More reviews to come! It's funny pa how we review in fromt of the whole class sa blackboard :)). To S, that was totally unexpected! ..coz, i thought you hated me! hahah. Thanks for the affirmation, you totally made my day today. Thanks also for the hug during CAT. Hope we get to know each other more. haha thanks pinoy play?! I love you back, front diagonal mate.
I recited a lot in English today, esecially during the agree or disagree part of the class. Oh! no one failed the English UT! :) good job! This day was really woah great! I cried during physics though. College problems plus the headache from math = kawawa sydney. Pau, thank you for your mini paper. "Be happy, Syd :>" aww pauuuu! thanks you have no idea how much that made me smile na dthanks for the tissue also! haha. ohhh! Thank you to all my seatmates! I love you guys forever; Kara, Pau, Bea E., Sasa, Roxy, Ria, Alex, and Dana (haha, ok dana's special mention, she's not my seatmate!) You guys made me soooo HAPPY and ALIVE, coz I'v ebeen feeling dead the whole week. I promise, to be more optimistic everyday!
Ok, that's it. haha. I have to do na my reflection papers :| :))

No comments:

Post a Comment