Saturday, January 10, 2009

Life is not Short, It's just fast...Really Fast.

I feel like I'm in this big city where everything is in fast forward and I'm moving in slow motion. I feel like I'm lost ...and all of a sudden I feel like throwing up. I feel like nothing is right. I feel like I'm an ice slowly melting under the sun. I feel like a shard of glass with a blunt edge. I feel like I'm nothing. I feel like I'm drowning in deep water and no one's there to save me. I feel like there's this pressure because everyone's looking at me...waiting for me to cry some more. I feel like I'm looking at the horizon but in reality I'm just staring at a white wall. I feel like extraordinary yet ordinary at the same time. I feel like a profound word with no meaning. I feel like I've been here before...I feel like I'm in a marathon with no finish line...

...and somehow, I want to go back to the starting line where things were still right, but I can't. I'm already here and I've come this far. I have to keep running even if there's no end. I have to...I have to keep moving forward even if they're faster than me, even if I know I'm gonna lose in the end. I have to...I just have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment