Sunday, January 31, 2010

This and that

Not so much blog posts this month, sarrreh :( school's been a bitch and im not really in the mood. So to just add another post for January...here comes the randomness.

*Putamen! I <3 Anatomy
- I had to treat Eya a venti java chip coz i lost the bet
- I argue with Arcee almost every 30 minutes but I still love her! Great minds fight a lot!
- I made this bet with aya and john; the person who gets the highest average for midterms has to treat the lowest. (Starbucks, 'f course)
- I also have this bet with Gador, Marga, Eya, and Kaycee; the person who gets the highest score for NCM has to treat the lowest.
- I save more money when i was in high school. what happened to me?
- I hate my nihongo subject! I do not understand anything.
- Barcelona remains undefeated in la liga, while LFC (EPL) is struggling to get into the top 4. I still love the reds :>
-Arsenal and Man U tonight. Fabregas! :> <3

*putamen is a round structure located at the base of the forebrain

No comments:

Post a Comment