Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Before I study for Ana

The last two weeks of school is going to be one HELL of a roller coaster ride and right now I'm not on the vertical loop so i get the chance to blog. YAHOO!

My sister is right, I think I'm being too hard on myself. Like how i was so annoyed at the thesis defense because it wasn't as hard as i though it'd be. I mean, If I'm like an ordinary student I'd be happy about that, right? But I'm not. Well for one...I really worked hard on that thesis (oh my gosh, those two sleepless-ish nights) and i needed something to challenge it. but the defense was useless so no..no challenge.

But seriously, I'm not all that TENSE AND WORRIED ABOUT STUFF. I just simply CARE about things. AMP! that didn't make sense! haha

I don't know what to blog about anymore but the gist is that I'M MISSING OUT ON LIFE AND I JUST WANT TO GO OUT OF TOWN AND FORGET ABOUT NURSING. I know i took the word nursing lightly when i was in high school BUT man! everytime i hear that word i just wanna scream. The stress of the course can kill me anytime.

So i just hope i can survive this week and next week. I don't know what's gonna happen to my finals. Just thinking about the RLE return demo gives me the goosebumps, It's like my worst nightmare the only difference is that I know it's gonna happen.

I'm starting to really DISCERN if i should still pursue medicine.

So, It's all about God bless, goodlucks, brain, coffee and food for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment