Saturday, March 27, 2010

boo school, hello summer!

finally, finally finally! finals are done, first year of college is done. torture is done (for now)...Gosh! im just freakishly-happy-to-the-max-like-shoot-man-i-wanna-scream-to-death!

Life is good! :> God is love! Summer is awesome!

I honestly don't even remember what happened during my finals, it all seemed so fast and slow at the same time. I don't know how to explain it but really..the agony was worth it. Happiness is truly best achieved when you know you worked hard for it! I didn't fail anything. I'm not an irregular student and although I'm not on the dean's list this sem it's still super okay! College is fun when you don't just give a care! :> (yeah yeah i said that!)

The RLE finals was ok, Thank God The CI who graded me was nice :> heehee, or else..

So! it's officially HELLO SUMMER! (even if it's only for two weeks) Gotta spend it wisely (whuuts?!!!) I hope i get allowed for our ACTION PACKED adventures :>

I can't believe im free! hahaha. and i'm going to Subic tom! Just the right way to start this summer!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment