Saturday, June 19, 2010

Whatever Sui


So yeah THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS! The favorites lost their first match in group stage against Switzerland. I don't know what happened! during the first half Spain had almost 80% of ball possession and Switzerland couldn't even go to their side of the pitch. Spain's passing, as usual, was exceptional. World class, really. BUT there was no goal even when Torres and Villa were up front. They got all their best players on pitch (no fab, though) during second half yet the whole team walked out dejected and broken. AND I FEEL FOR THEM! I still love Espanya and whatever happens i will be rooting for them til the end. I love this NT forever! Hopefully they do good the next game. I believe they can still make it to round of 16!

...however, i was really happy that F9T played, he's my favorite player and i am insanely in love with him! ahhahaha c'mon! doesn't his new hair make him look like he's just 18yrs old? :P I DIE!



photos from daylife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment