Saturday, June 19, 2010

When I get older, I will be Stronger

Yesterday was my first day as a second year college student, YEHEY......nat :|

My schedule was 6am to 6pm. That was 12 hours and it just tortured me. I just sat there and listened to my Clinical Instructors the whole day. They were teaching us how to take care of newborns, procedures to be done in the lying in etc. The procedures sound cool because we are actually gonna do them when we're on our duties but the whole process of teaching totally bored me. I just cannot explain the immensity of the boredom i experienced. OK, maybe i'm exaggerating here but i don't know. I didn't sense the PASSION from my teachers which was probably why they didn't get my attention. Everything was just so crappy yesterday. I know it's partly my fault too because I kinda didn't want to listen and the lessons were ... dragging.

I hope next week's gonna be better to the point that I would actually look forward to the next meeting. POSITIVITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment