Sunday, October 17, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's

(Because ive been listening to that song for two weeks now and im still not over it.)

Anyway, It's sembreak and im loving every second of it - yes, even just lying in bed without thinking of anything school related is already considered as a part of "the good life." It seems way too mababaw but after those sleepless nights of studying for microbio, working on group and individual cases, tiring (but fun!) duties, no weekends and information overload lectures...well i guess, i learned to appreciate those little moments of peace and quiet and just being myself again.

I've missed blogging. It was part of my stress reliever before but second year first sem. just kicked my ass and i totally didnt have the time to do anything "stress relieving" ...except for laughing with ze friends (which I'm very thankful for!). So here I am, back again to blogging and i know I have no entries for like 2 months but i hope the upcoming ^ blog entries will suffice for the missed ones because i will make them super heartfelt :P


No comments:

Post a Comment