Sunday, October 17, 2010

TrisoKids!

At first, i honestly didnt like my group because the only one i knew was arcee. I even remember telling arcee that we will stick together no matter what because i dont think that this group would be the type of group that we are now.

Sev, Arcee, Xy, Kim, Char, Love, Lovely, Maria, Ei and Sep, You have no idea how much I love you guys! I probably woudn't be as happy right now if i didn't have you guys in the group. I mean our randomness and cazyness and trisoness just made us closer to each other. I'm super thankful for our community duty because that was when we got super close to each other - yeah, paghinahabol natin yung fishball and mangga o pag naghahanap tayo nag isaw pero sa bakery lang pala tayo mapupunta, at san ka may IR pa :P But I'm more thankful for our lying in duty because that's when we ALL became trisos :>

I love how we all just bring out our baons and have like a foodfest every now and then...I love how we all crave for banana cues and turon, I love how we all love stick-o! Everything was just so funny in lying in...

with the labor dance,
with the triso board, pag nagreregress tayo,
when we all have that maria attitude, when we bully each other,
when we made our family thing,
when ma'am G. would join us,
when we would all wait for siesta so we can all sleep,
when we would play bumpcars with the office chairs,
when sep would laugh "NYAYAYAYYA",
when maria would kill aedes egypti and assess them and just say that their paralyzed "PROMISE!",
When we would all fight for the triso board,
pag nagmumura si lovely hahahah
and just basically everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what i love the most about our group is the fact that our friendship and closeness is not just seen when were on duty but also in school when we have classes. I also like it when we would surprise our groupmate when it's his/her birthday!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that i love our trisoGroup and i cannot imagine what would happen if one of us leaves that's why i was supper happy when we all passed microbio! I hope that next sem we're all in the same group because nothing beats our RLE group. We've had so much fun together as a group and i want that to last foreverrrrrr! I love you, Triso Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment