Wednesday, October 1, 2008

because you guys are miracles :)

It was my birthday last Thursday, September 25, My sweet sixteen. It was just really weird...i didn't feel like it was my birthday...I was really sad that day. 'Til now, I still can't believe that I'm sixteen (This is not because I feel old or anything :| tss)

I wanna give SPECIAL thanks to these people who HELLA SUPPPPER OMEGA TO THE MAX! made my day during my birthday.
Alex Reyes for giving me stick-o!
Bernice Fetalvero who 'surprised' me by sleeping on my desk :)
Patz Sim and Raymond Yam who told me to smile and be happy in ym :))
Tabitha Ponciano for her comment on friendster :P thanks for always remembering me even though you're in Vegas.
Ron Santos! I know its weird but you really made my day coz you didn't forget to greet me! haha (yeah, kasi magkasunod lang birthday natin!)
Chanel Misa who gave me a birthday card (I didn't really expect that)
This person (i don't want to type the name) for greeting me! thanks a lot!
My DAD who called 3x just to greet me! I love you pa!
My BROTHER for calling and greeting me. I miss you a lot!
My sister who bought me cake :)
My mom for going home from las vegas the day before my birthday
and thanks to everyone who greeted me! I love you guys!

Still don't know when to celebrate it haha!

3 comments:

  1. Patz Sim and Raymond Yam who told me to smile and be happy in ym :))

    Aww, I made you happy. :) I'm happy, then. BE A LEMON!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AY JOKE, that was ME, PATZ. =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's why i love you patz! lemons :)

    ReplyDelete