Wednesday, October 29, 2008

IV-1 Retreat

last highschool retreat (october 23-27 2008). Assumption Sabbath Place, Baguio
The BEST retreat ever. I love IV-1, Father Edwin, Miss Gcel (thank you so so so much miss :)), and Miss Yvette.
My roomate for the first day was alex. Second and third, dana and kyle. Last day, ria, alex, denise, and chiara. I have no idea how we were able to fit our butts in two beds but oh well haha :P

First day pa lang iyakan na :) It's nice to know that im not alone :)
Stargate! :) ONE FOR ALL, ALL IV-1!
I love our hike. father edwin's so cool talaga. My weird baomiaow jump :)) i really want a copy na of our videos! haha I shouted there sa 'moutain top' I absolutely loved it when we were all singing your guardian angel.
I super love the affirmation part. That was WOW! Thank you so much guys, you make me feel sooo sooo soo loved. You guys make me feel strong and independent. I love our class.
Drop dead! :) Everyone was pretty, seriously. WE all had photoshoots in the garden. ayee.
The one with the parents was omg! sakit ng ulo ko after sa kakaiyak :P
Bonfire! yes! our section was the only one who had it outside. fun consecutive shots haha! my sunog hotdog :( Father edwin told us scary stories. HALA!
I love the sisters especially sister aissa (sp?). Thanks for the gift ninang :)
On our way home lahat tulog hehe.
I liked my second night in buguio. We were having a countdown for ria's birthday. So, while waiting, UBE! haha. Lysa i love you :) it was such a bad idea to play killer killer with only one light! anoo ba. sakit sa mata. Stayed up til almost 2am :P ohh! dana's concert!
It felt nice after hugging everyone, like even the people i don't really talk to.

*CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE*


I love them :)

With Alex

The retreat house
People behind are epal :))
With drop dead gorgeous buddy :))

I love the CIC head

Kyla and I with Ria's Barakada

"emo" daw :]Our shrimp is growing :]

(Thank you Ella for this picture)
My retreat family: Lysa, Alex, Mika, Denise, Kyle, Dana, Cecille (adopted :P), Chiara. Missing: Kyla I. and twishiie poo :P
Mika, cutiee

Iano, me, Roxy, Bea, Kyla C.

I love the TRIGGIES!

Eskimos! :)

Bonfire buddies

I love father EdwinFather telling ghost stories :s

I learned a lot from father edwin :) THE PENCIL :)
GREATEST EXPERIENCE EVER!
-well, not the scary pic :((
-FYI: my mom deleted it. Coz i cried hah yeah. We prayed pa for the 'soul' of the whoever was in the pic.

I can live and I can love, I can reach the heavens above, I can right what is wrong, I can sing just any song, I can dance, I can fly and touch the rainbow in the sky I can be a good friend, I can love youuuuu until the END.

No comments:

Post a Comment