Friday, October 10, 2008

KKK

Aaww, last KKK. (Kakaibang Klase) :( but it's ok 'coz i really had fun! So my first course was Accessory Design. We had a talk about bag making and the speaker was Mai Kauffman. She was with her husband David Kauffman (wow, very supportive naman :)) gosh, they're such a cute couple. haha. So after the talk we had a bag design contest and we had to explain it in front of everyone. Pls. don't ask what my design looked liked. The winners (Shim and Bernice) got a free bag. Daya! haha. :P
Mai and David
Mai with Shim and Bernice
The cow bag :)
The inside of the bag
Bea A. with David and Mai ( thanks bea :P)
After Accessory Design we had Hip Hop/Break dance in the plenary hall. Our speaker/coach was the ACDT coach. haha, it was like ACDT audition all over again :P only this time I wasn't nervous haha. I actually enjoyed it. He told us a brief background of Hip Hop and taught us basic choreography and the wave :)). He was so galing! and he had fever pa that time. so 0.0 :)) haha. oh! He's also the coach of lsgh! :P cool naman!
Alex, Bernice, Coach Vimi (sp?), Me and Icia
I loved this day. Expect the unexpected! Super tiring though, pero worth it haha. When I got home I fell asleep and woke up at 10:30 pm haha. :))

1 comment:

  1. Aww, THANK YOU SYDNEY! Great, you guys had fun! LOVE YOUUUU

    ReplyDelete