Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ronaldo is worth A WHOLE FOOTBALL TEAM

£80 million.
$130 million.

someone please tell me how in the hell Ronaldo is worth that much?!. Madrid is insane.

Kaka and Ronaldo?! omfggg :(( who's next?!

I really don't know if I should be happy with his transfer. The good news is that, no more Ronaldo in EPL, which means there's more chance for Liverpool to get the title next season. Man United doesn't have Ronaldo and Tevez (i think) anymore. Bad news: Real madrid has both BOTH! KAKA AND RONALDO (how is that even possible?!) which means they can beat Barca :((

I'm gonna miss Ronaldo in EPL though :)) hahaha, no more spoiled-brat-bitchface-i'm the best-football-player-ever!!!! :))

wahhh I hate Real Madrid and Ronaldo forrreeaaallzzz!!! :|

gah, whatever. BARCA FTW! :)) :)) :)) hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment