Sunday, June 28, 2009

so how's college?

hmm... it's like high school :)) Nothing much is different. Gaining a lot of friends! :> not to mention very cool and awesome friends :> haha. So, really sorry for this very short post. I'm kinda busy coz i'm drowning with homework.. you know naman how i'm such a procrastinator :P hhaha. I'm loving the "stress" feeling. Gawd, i'm such a weird being :)) haha. I don't have school during fridays :> I like my sched except for monday coz the day is so long. 11 hours in school is such a bad, VERY bad idea :| no kidding :|. I'm the class secretary. I dunno if that's a blessing :)) coz if the secretary in college is hella busy, like in AC...i'll prolly die!! :)) wish me luck! :)) haha. :P

you know what's the most annoying thing makati med? the fact that i have quizzes every day in every subject. wow :|

I'm striving to get a grade not lower than 1.75... or if lucky..sana 1.25 para free tuition :> HAHAHA.

oh yeah!!! SPAIN LOST AGAINST USA TWO DAYS AGO. DAMN YOU USA! :| WHY THEM...OF ALL COUNTRIES?! *sigh* oh well.... :)) HAHAH. fabregas kasi cut his hair..yan talo tuloy :P hahahah.

COMMUTING IS SO EXPENSIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment