Thursday, June 4, 2009

RTRMS-MMC orientation!

We had our orientation in the Church of God :D

It was fun! Sort of like AC orientation, you know...with the rules, faculty, staff, organizations, and some presentation from the orgs. Then after lunch, we had a tour around the school. Very small, I tell you :)) but it seems fun :D atmosphere was good, the people there reminds me of my elementary days coz I haven't been around people who talk tagalog that much. It's good to enter that world again...I think I can be myself here and be comfortable. NOt that I wasn't me in AC. hahha It's just that...wala lang, cool ehh :)). AC was a totally different world and I was freakin' able to adjust so I guess I can do it here also! haha. So there are only around technically 5 floors of the school (3 from the main building and two in the other building. the last floor is only a library.( You see how small it is?!. lol. plus the hospital...but since we're still in first year, we don't go to the hospital that much. And I'm familiar na rin naman with the hospital since I sort of 'grew up' there. :D MMC is still home, even if my mom doeSn't work there anymore! and it'll still be the best hospital for me :D I was with my dad by the way :)) father-daughter bonding :)) lol

Parents asked (including my dad) why we have a nihingo subject. The Dean said, it's because of something... international competitiveness and cultural experience (whutts) basta there.. yeah :)) I'm okay with it. I like japan :P But the dean also said that, they had to choose between Spanish and Japanese. She told us that Japanese is more practical. I really wanted SPANISH!!! :| oh well. haha.

The students who toured us were really cool. I don't know how to spell their names but they're Reiko and lizelle (basta, the pronunciation is like that :))) Thanks you guys! Their advices were pretty funny...and yes I shall follow! :DOh yeah! elevators were super full!! we almost used the stairs from the second floor up to the 9th hhaha. BUti na lang hindi, although it was fine for me coz when my mom worked there, i never used the elevators when i'm alone!!! :)) lol. I like the exercise :P. Some groups did, hahah when they got out of the exit it's like they just finished a marathon :)).

Oh my... I really wanna study anatomy already!!! They say a lot of people really fail but you just have to really study and pass. OKay!!! i'm so ready :))

One of their speakers...a graduate of mmc..told us that she was forced into taking nursing. She actually wanted to take law. But she told us that..if you're forced (which I am, btw) you just have to plunge into it and you'll prolly love it. It's a roller coaster ride (she didn't use that word, forgot na her exact words basta it's sorta like that). She gave us advices...like time mangaement and she also told us that it can get really really really toxic in nursing..Like sometimes, you don't know what to do first and you have a lot of things to pass and your sched is tight bla bla. I think I'm ready for that :)) Y'know...AC kinda prepared us for that (naks! proud..yan ehhh). But I don't really know..baka mamaya sangkatutak pala yung homeworks na tipong mamatay ka na! lol. hahah But hell! whatever I'm so freakin' ready!!! :))

Wi-fi everywhere!

So far so good! :D i can do it! POSITIVITY :d

Change of scheds. Imma post it tom..Totally different from the previous one. The new one is like horrifying to look at!! lol. It's crazy, think i'm gonna die :))

No comments:

Post a Comment