Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prayers to Japan

Japan has always been my second favorite country in Asia and It has always been one of the countries I dream of visiting. I have relatives in Japan and know quite a few people from there. Japanese are very friendly, they don't deserve any of these disasters. I pray for them...

...to the people who died, to the people who have lost their loved ones, to the people who were affected by the earthquake, to the people who lost their homes, to the people who thought that it was just another day to get through, to the people who became heroes, to the people who saved and were saved...

There are a lot of things happening in the world right now - wars and natural disasters. What happened to Japan could've happened to any of us, it could happen right at this moment - to me, to you, to your friend, to your family.... and I think it's time that we all stop being indifferent. Let's all PIONEER RADICAL CHANGE.
>

*I really hope people would just go to coffee shops and talk about their conflicts, shed some tears and learn how to forgive.*



No comments:

Post a Comment