Friday, May 15, 2009

Because we watched Angels and Demons

TGIF!
Today, I watched angels and demons with cea and nicole in Gb3. I was in G4 like 10am, haha. I bought two tops in terranova because it was sale. haha. boo. :D Then, I went to powerbooks and spent 2 hours there reading random books. (I should've just bought a book :|) Around 1pm, I met up with nicole in timezone an dgave her a super tight huuuuugggg! Gewd! girl, i missed you! We bought a ticket and waited for cea in nyfd. I missed cea too! :D She's still the same haha, I love her shirt!! (Potato: (to fries) I AM YOUR FATHER!!) haha, benta, sorry :PS So we watched. The movie was great! I liked it...kinda..they made revisions. I don't wanna spoil it, just watch. If you didn't read the book, then it'll prolly be like a super totes amazing movie! but if you did read the book, don't expect that it'll be exactly the same because they made it like 40% different. Facts about the illuminati were the same, it's just that the story of vittoria....ok. I should stop. WATCH IT. haha. I'll buy the DVD. and watch it again without thinking about the book so i can see the beauty of the movie. :P. So after watching, cea bought fries coz she was so hungry1 haha :P We made kwento the whole time :) i was making kwento bout my problems and cea rin, kinda, and nicole was just there listening, because you know, her life's pretty perfect. haha. joke lang :P. WE talked about random stuff :D. After that, we went looking for a game shop that sells sims 3 (woah, there's one na?! didn't even get to enjoy sims2 that much. boo!) unfortunately, WALA! so there. haha I bought floss in breadtalk first before leaving. :) I like this day. chill lang :)

Oh yeah, we should totally go bowling next time!!! :D and laser tag!!!. I miss you guysssssss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment