Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This is not NORMAL.

ARSENAL V MAN U
So, i watched the game 30 minutes ago and hell, that was like amazzzing but not as awesome as the semi final, chelsea-liverpool game. Aggregate arsenal 1-4 Man U. I hope Barcelona joins them in Rome. :P

It's not normal for a person to like Man. U and Liverpool at the same time. They're rivals :)) duhh. I'm not a united fan but I'm really starting to like the team. :| WEIIRRRDDD Oh well. haha I'm a liverpool and barca fan forever :P :P I liked liverpool from the beginning because Torres and kuyt are there and barca coz of messi and henry.

I can't help but agree with Gerrard when he said that the only thing you can hate about C. Ronaldo is that he's good. He is, like woah but i just really don't like him coz i find him very angas, well actually most football players are really like that but i just cannot find a reason to like ronaldo. Sorry.

I'D LOVE TO SEE BARCA AND MAN U IN THE FINAL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment