Saturday, May 23, 2009

College Schedule


Click the pic for a larger image....coz i was too lazy to fix it and make it colorful ek ek

I'm going to study in Makati med for college. I know it's sad that i'm not going to any of the universities and that i'm gonna miss out on so many things those schools have to offer. :(. I actually never really imagined myself studying in MMC. I thought I was going to enter La salle, UST or CSB (not that i didn't pass them) It's more of the "safety" according to my parents. Hmm...

You see, I want to be a doctor but since it's a very long road to take, my mother said to make sure that I have a stopover which is...in my case - nursing.

Why nursing? Why not med tech or bio and the other pre med courses?

I wanted to become a nurse coz i idolized my mom. Well, honestly, I also want to take nursing now coz there's money in it (mukhang pera ako, pasensya :))) So, you know, even if I don't become a doctor, at least there's still a job open for me (it's on the same field and there;s still the "taking care" of people part - so, game!) I didn't want to take bio, med tech, pharmacy etc. coz they're not THAT in demand unlike nursing. so I think nursing is the best road to take if ever i give up or something happens :)). Also, we're a family of nurses! Most of cousins are nurses so they can help me out with stuff haha. I also did the pros and cons thing plus a discernment and they all lead to this.

Why makati med?

It's near.
hmm okay fine. Because my parents said so haha. I'm a bit forced..yeah but i'm ok with it. I mean My mom graduated there and she's very successful so....why not?! It's good to be different at times. It was a hard decision.. I cried..lots of times...coz i'm not gonna be with any of my friends and i'm totally gonna miss out on university life and that I'm alone. But I guess, that's part of life (i know i know, cheesy line) I mean, I have to take risks right? It's hard, yeah...but my goodness it's not like I'm gonna die!!! I know i'm just being all positive right now....hoping for the best...but I know everything will be okay. Tough stuff but I know I'll get through it :D And like what cea said, It's okay as long as I have a college to go to because there are a lot of people out there who can't afford to go to school. :D

At least I actually passed the entrance test and worked hard for me to get accepted unlike other people who just use their connections to get into the school they want. Just wanted to say that. :))

They're all minor subjects. Goodluck with the 29 units :)) hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment