Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Passport #4

Hi,

whooppsss, i missed one passport :|

I've been writing with my left hand the whole week, not because I'm injured or something, It's just that i really want to learn, haha. My hand writing's a complete mess though but I think I'm getting better, I have more control of it now. I just really need practice and patience coz it really gets on my nerves at times :)). There's nothing else happening in my life right now. Well, I'm taking five meds because of my cough and the Doctor said that if they don't work, I'll need to get an X-ray. Hayy.. i need to get well soon. :)

<3
Sydney

4 comments:

  1. being a leftie is awesome :> :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT is...hard though! HARD! :( :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete