Sunday, January 23, 2011

Midterm Week


I really cannot find the words or construct the right sentences that would describe my midterm week. Last week's midterm was probably the toughest out of all the stressful weeks of my life. It was my very first to experience just an hour and a half of sleep for 2 consecutive days (though I know that the only person liable for this is myself due to my inability to manage my time wisely).

I didn't really study that hard though, most of my time was spent making kwento with my brother or eating my midnight snack for more than an hour and dancing in front of the mirror for another hour to get my energy up (but ending up getting tired after) then another 30 minutes thinking if i should just sleep first and study later. So yeah, as you can see I procrastinate...a lot.

It as been my problem since forever, I cannot seem to find my "studying time." I know that my brain is at its maximum at midnight but my body just wants to sleep during that time. So I dont really know how to fix this problem haha. I hate the fact that there's no 24 hours coffee shop in sucat. I can concentrate in coffee stores even if there are a lot of people...i dont know, it's the environment, the ambiance and the fact that no one bothers to disturb you.

Anyways, midterm week is done. Can't believe I survived. haha. I'm very thankful for my friends, like SUPER! as in I wouldn't have survived without them. :) Even though we were stressed, we just kept on laughing during our group study at Starbucks. SATURDAY WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!!! :> As in john and I were just laughing for 15 minutes non stop and it's been a while since i laughed like that so yeahh...ang saya! :))

On our way to Amici. John was pretending to be a statue.




EATING is the best stress reliever.

John studying for nutrition

Mapagpanggap :>

okay, eya. Ikaw na smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment