Monday, January 3, 2011

Whaddup 2011?!

After..hmm i'm not entirely sure but i'm guessing Four years? Yeah. After four freeakin years, my dad has finally spent his Christmas and New Year at home. This was my Christmas wish last year (My personal wishes during birthdays and Christmas were/are never material) and I'm super happy about it. If there's one person I would want to see every New Year, It'd be my dad because he's the firework enthusiast and the enthusiasm is immeasurable. Whenever he's home for New Year he makes sure he has the best fireworks display in the neighborhood or the loudest. His fireworks are actually not the bongga ones you see in the sky during midnight because he likes those sinturon ni whatever type of paputoks. I personally don't like it because it's wayyy too loud for my ears to tolerate. As in after that two minute of firework explosion, my hearing stopped working for like 3 seconds. But, oh well, He's happy I'm happy, who cares if I go deaf. hahah!

The down side is that my brother wasn't here to celebrate it with us (although, he'll be in Manila on the 11th [i'm mega excited]) but I got to talk to him on the phone and that was the closest way i could celebrate New Year with him. I miss you, brother.

Anyway, I think that 2011 will be a good year (that's what i actually say every year, but y'know, It's better to hope for the better things rather than the ugly ones so, no... don't blame me) because i'm up for the whole "i'm gonna be a more responsible, healthier, wiser person this year." I really have this feeling that there are lots of wonderful things in store for me this 2011(my fingers are crossed).

So, as we all know New Year means a new beginning, a start, a time for change...And this year I plan to really change (in a better way 'fcourse). I plan to stick by my resolutions (which i will be listing and explaining in this blog entry, if i dont get tamad) and follow them no matter what. This time, i'm gonna be strict on myself. I have to impose these resolutions and read 'em over and over again so that I wouldn't forget. I realized that last year, I was such a hypocrite. I would say things to myself ( to do this, to do that) but end up not following them then at the end of the day I would just regret everything...that i should've done this rather than doing that blah blah. and that really sucks.


(resolutions in a different entry)



No comments:

Post a Comment