Sunday, January 16, 2011

A date with Marga

With Midterms just around the corner and left and right submissions of Case studies, Concept maps and Nursing Care plans, It's been really hard for me to meet up with my first year college barkada (because our sections were reshuffled last year). I mean we rarely hang out and sometimes we don't even see each other in school.

So last Tuesday and Wednesday, I finally got to talk to Marga (We haven't talked for the longest time). We were at SB for 3 hours both days we never got bored. Even if we aren't really the type of friends who would sit down somewhere and share stories or talk over the phone every night.

( I missed you Margs! This was like our ultimate bonding experience haha! but seriously! I like sharing kwentos with you. )



I was reviewing for Pharmacology Unit test while Marga was talking about her love life. HAHAHA! We don't talk about the same things but we manage to understand each other :)
Plus, thank you to the Barista (the name's JP, if i'm not mistaken) for giving us free short peppermint mocha! YEY!

Me and Margs!


I had See's with me and Marga had carbonara (no picture though)

I also got to watch our old chem lab videos during first year on Marga's phone and I terribly miss those days! :(

Although I've been stressing on a lot of things these past few days, I realized that there are really lots of things to be happy about everyday! So smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment