Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bla bla

Yesterday, Cea, Bernice and I went to greenbelt to watch watchmen. I think that movie was too heavy for us especially after physics (no, I'm not going to put CLE coz that exam was a joke) TE. It was morbid and violent. we couldn't believe it was just R-13. See we should've just watched you changed my life. Haha. But the movie was good :)

I'm really lazy to study for exams. I'll probably start studying after lunch. I don't know if i should still read all the stories in lit, they're too long. I'm never gonna be able to study here at home because of the computer...My hand just can't push the power button and turn it off. haha. I'll probably go to starbucks...haha that place has been my library for the past week. I remembered last wednesday, Missy, Alex and I went to G4 to have a group study at starbucks...It was helpful. haha, especially with the smell of coffee around me :))

Studying with friends is actually a good idea (unless the subject you're studying for requires memorizing). pero you can get really sabaw with them! There was one time, we were at missy's place, I was memorizing the stuff about momentum and i said "the MOMENTUTY.." haha, and i said it thrice! and we played wii pa :)) and we were throwing chips at each other and shouting at each other..yeah :)

oh shoot! I don't have math notes pala :| and i don't really get math :))...gosh, i hate math.

but i'm just really happy (and sad at the same time) that this is the last TE ever! I can't believe i was able to survive 4 comprehensive TEs. torture, man, torture.

oh yeah, i hate the grad practice schedule :| we only have one free day:| and they should've made everything half day :\
ergh!
but ohh well.... :)) last month in AC. (insert happy or/and sad face).


8 comments:

  1. Don't forget all the sexytime scenes! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh yes! the sexytime scenes! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys watched without me? :|

    - Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't planned...biglaan lang. we got bored waiting for miss apol. :| hope you're not mad. <:D>

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i see. it's aryt :D

    syd, teach me nga how to change your template! i keep getting error :| :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh coz maybe you're getting an xml file not an html file soo you have to upgrade you're blogspot..it's complicated haha, i'll teach sa house ni alex :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh ganun ba? i'm so not computer literate :)) aryt, teach me!

    ReplyDelete