Thursday, March 19, 2009

Grad practice is gonna kill me

ok, super fast post coz my sister is going to use the PC!
I really hate our grad practice. It's really hot in the chapel and they make us repeat everything. I mean, they can't expect us to be perfect, they can't expect us to sit down all at the same time....I'm really annoyed. What's more irritating is the fact that it says in the circular that our dismissal is 12pm...do they dismiss us at 12? NOOOO! they dismiss us at 12:20pm, which is really unfair. That's beyond extension...kung 5 minutes ok lang ehh, pero hindi! 20 minutes?!
I was really pissed off in the chapel a while ago and i was about to cry. One of our CAs even told us that "girls, we're gonna practice assumpta est on monday since it's already time" HELLLO! it's 12:20..you think?! duhh! Kaasar. I felt really bad 'coz i was already shouting the songs and I know that it's not the proper way to behave in the chapel but i just really couldn't take it. arghhh!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha...part yan ng graduating student...pwd nmn hnd k gumaraduate eh..hehehe..joke..peace...congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more..teach me nmn pano mag post d2...please tanx...

    ReplyDelete