Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last Salu-salo


When we were in second year my friends and I started this whole thing about someone bringing food every other day. It was fun! coz the food was always yummy and it was for free haha. But we stopped when we were in third year because...wala lang. So, last monday we decided to have our last salu-salo! yehey! Cea brought brownies, I brought ice and utensils :), bernice - drinks, soph - cake, nicole and alex- lasagna, anna mars - bbq, and dana- liempo. grabe, busog kaming lahat. :)

Our salu-salo was more than just the food. It was the thing that brought us together and it was an opportunity to strengthen our bond with each other.

AC with you guys is home. Thanks for always being there for me and for making my life more colorful and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment