Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Passport #2

Hello reader :)

Here's another passport because it's Wednesday. Honestly, I almost forgot about this :P Summer has been very uninteresting. Now i know that boredom really kills you, gosh, you have no idea how crazy I am already. I'm just really happy that I have my football addiction to keep me sane and the company of my cousins.

I jogged this morning in manila memorial park. It's a cemetery but people really go there for jogging purposes as well, haha. So don't be weirded out or something. But then it rained a bit so we had to stop and find shelter in one of the 'houses of the dead'..haha guess what, we found shelter in Ninoy Aquino's tomb. astigerz! haha.

You know what I hate about memorial park or cemeteries like that? The tombs are so grand, I mean they're like houses. Some even have ac and restrooms which i find really unfair. A lot of families in the country are dying because they don't have houses to live in yet you see these dead bodies placed in structures, houses...whatever you call it that are even better compared to the houses of people who are actually...alive :| I Know that we have to respect the dead, but really...having those kind of structures built for them is exagge.

the world is unfair...so don't expect her to be fair to you.

I think it's just really giving your best in everything...everything that's good and life-giving. I guess everything will be okay because at the end of the day even if you're dead tired you can still smile at the world coz you've made people happy.

<3
sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment