Thursday, April 9, 2009

The reds lost ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

bloody hell. I'm really frustrated. The goal by Torres at 6' really fired me up so i thought they were gonna win. But noooooooooooooo.....:((

The score is Liverpool 1-3 Chelsea...That's not really good. Seriously, what happened? I didn't even feel Gerrard the whole game. The subs didn't work, the magic of Benayoun didn't work :(( Oh well, I still love liverpool no matter what. It was still an awesome game! Liverpool dominated the first few minutes of the second half. Kuyt, Reira and Torres were really good and that save by Carragher was woah! I really hope they win the second leg :) I think that Lampard, Drogba and Ivanovic of Chelsea played really well. OH my! yes, Chelsea has no captain next leg due to the yellow card he got from today's game, so I think they should take advantage of that.

Barcelona 4-0 Bayern. saaaaaad :| Messi was just really awesome and he almost scored a hat-trick. I miss Argentina, haha.

Torres and Essien, i think :)

Fernando Torres scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebrates with Liverpool captain, Steven Gerrard

Captains :D

Torres and Gerrard look dejected and miserable after the game :(

Bayern's goalkeeper injured :(

Messi is the awesomest! :D

(Images from uefa.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment