Thursday, April 23, 2009

Passport #3

Hi,

I know it's Thursday already but hey it's 1:30am...so I think that's acceptable haha.

Nothing's happening to me. :|
I don't know what to type.

oh! I'm so pissed off with the tv sched listed on the espnstar site. Two days ago i checked it and the liverpool game was scheduled today at 2:40am but then I checked again today and it said that it was yesterday. :| how annoying. Good thing there's a replay later at 10am...but there's no fun coz it's not live. grrr....Oh, im so happy that liverpool is going to have a game in Singapore and Thailand..i think...yeah :) cool yun! asia ehh :)) but duhh, even if it's near the Philippines i still can't watch. haha nangarap :| :))

<3
sydney

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete