Friday, April 24, 2009

Recycle Newspapers and Garbage bags!

These pictures were taken like a month ago in greenbelt when i went out with Mawee's LB :)) These are clothes made out of newspapers and garbage bags, awesomeee riiight? They're very pretty i mean, i'd wear them, haha but what if it rains?! :\ Designers should make them waterproof! haha. Sorry I'm very souppyyy...ssssppp!

Corporate attire ;D

this one's for shopping, haha sosyal!

uhh, pang date 'to :P
hmm...PROM!

Grad ball or debut :) haha. The bag doesn't match though :|

By the way, yeaterday was..oops nope two days ago it was EARTH day soo guys, save the earth! I was watching nat geo and their earth day special shows. I was like hey, that's my research paper!! :)) haha :| stuff like ocean accidification and phytoplanktons and food chain in the ocean. 0.o. :))

Thanks to mawee for lending me her camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment