Monday, April 13, 2009

Yang: "You are flirting with cardio, I am married to Cardio"

I haven't been going online so I freakin' miss my blog and ym and plurk and twitter and facebook. :( *sigh* BUT THAT'S ACTUALLY OK! HAHA coz i've been spending time with my cousins :) I super miss them.

Oh yeah, FYI liverpool won against Blackburn 4-0. yehey! Torres scored two and the other two goals from ngog and Agger. They're supposed to be on top but then Manu won their 2nd game this week which makes them...number 1, again. LFC is behind by just one point so that's ok, there are more games to win hahaha. I'm so pissed off because I wasn't able to watch the game and there's no replay in espn grrrr :((

The blog title..well. i just love that quote of Christina Yang from Grey's hahah. Someday i will be a cardiothoracic surgeon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment